We are here to help during normal business hours, but we understand that this can be a stressful time and it can be overwhelming to remember everything you’re told throughout your treatment process. So we’ve prepared some information to help you once you’ve received care.
- Technological advances allow for quicker processing of images, resulting in less wait time to view images
- Lower dosages of radiation are used with digital x-ray than with traditional methods to achieve the same high-quality pictures
- Images may be retrieved from an electronic archive for future viewing
- Digital images can be enhanced or manipulated in order to assist with making complicated diagnosis’
- Images can be saved to compact discs of flash drives for easy viewing
- X-rays taken at BSA, NWTH and many local clinics are often viewable online. Please confirm with the facility if they are viewable the BSA, HPRA or NWTH systems.
- We can view x-rays from SOME (not all) rural hospitals – ER Now, Preferred Imaging, Open Air, AIC